These companies just come out and say what we were all thinking.
Art by Matt Stevenson.
Now see the second batch of honest ads, including Cinnabon, Top Ramen and Pinterest!
Filed under: Stupid Pictures
Tagged with: advertising, Durex, Featured Post, Gibson, McDonald's, Red Bull, Rice Krispies, Starbucks, Tampax, V8
How to make this not funny:
1. Say something stupid and offensive about women.
2. Fall for the advertising bullshit that somehow convinced you that Trojan is a superior product to Durex when, in fact, it’s the other way around.
3. Don’t be clever at all with any of them.
you’re a retard
How to prove emotional immaturity:
- Allow something worthless to offend you just because of your gender
- Talk about the superiority of condoms as if it correlates with cost and marketing.
- Act like you know what clever means.
Way to go!! ^5
This site is about condom prices now.
Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City “Sailor wanna hump-hump” bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we’re all stocked up here.
While your sexually frustrated boyfriend was out, did you run out of chocolate? Sounds like what happened.
Everyone hates you
Can we pay you to do this ALL THE TIME?
This is awesome.
Haha. Women are pretty awful when you think about it. When you really think about it.
Ohhhhh casual misogyny!
McDonald’s at the airport is the TRUEST.
thrre are just 8 ads…
If Starbucks would run that ad, I’d start going there regularly.
these are great, would love to see more
Copyright © 2013 My Damn Channel, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designed in collaboration with Wondersauce.